Thursday, June 20, 2013

19 Days and counting

-->
Dear Briggz,
            We are 19 days away from our adventure and it still does not seem real. Right now we are living among boxes and things that are waiting to find their way to the camper. I still can’t believe we are really going to go on this trip. I still feel like it’s a dream we talked about with friends and family. The boys only have 1 more day of school then they are off with Grandma & Grandpa to Canada to see family and Dad and I are off to a conference for a week. When we come back it’s the big packing push to put all we own into storage before we drive away on this crazy adventure. Until then I will rub your belly every day and let you sit on my lap whenever you want.

Love, Mom

3 comments:

  1. Can I attach a trailer to your trailer?
    CROCKER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your trip! Can't wait to read about it!
    :)
    Mrs. Garden

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't wait to follow along! Post often and include lots of pictures! We will miss you! Love, Dan, Cait, Ruth and Seneca

    ReplyDelete