Thursday, August 8, 2013

So many bugs


Dear Briggz,
            On our way to marble beach in Iowa we went over the border to Minnesota we stopped at the Jolly Green Giant. It was humongous. We took pictures of him. Then we went to Dairy Queen and got ice cream I got a hot fudge sundae. When we got to Marble Beach I was happy to see a lake. We fished each day. I caught a catfish so did J and Dad caught a bass. We dissected my catfish so we could see the insides. I saw its brain, teeth, and eyes. At 5 o’clock every night we were invaded my mayflies. They were nasty and in the morning they were on the ground dead. YUCK
I love you Briggz
Love, C
Jolly Green Giant




Mayfly

No the photo is not blurry those are 1,000s of mayflies

C's catfish

J's catfish

A may not have caught a fish yet but that's not stopping him from trying

Sunrise on the dock

1 comment:

  1. If we see certainly the outcome has to be understandable and to me new york day trip is growing everyday which is the way it all comes around and we can get to have the maximum with it.

    ReplyDelete