Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Mom's Happy Place


Dear Briggz.
            I have found my happy place!!!! When someone tells you to close your eyes and picture a place where you feel calm and relaxed, I have found it in Henderson Beach State Park in Destin, FL. 

White sandy beaches, blue green crystal clear ocean, & warm breezes this place has it all. The sand is so perfect that all the grains are the same shape so when you walk on it they rub together and squeak. Yes I said squeak, your brothers enjoyed running in circles just to hear the noise. (I may have to) We spent each day at the beach playing football, swimming, taking walks, eating lunches and watching sunsets.
A jumping off the sand bar
J playing a little football
C loved playing with the flying ring

J surf casting
 I wish we could have stayed there forever but the trip must continue.

Be a good boy
Love, Mom








No comments:

Post a Comment